Don't see an answer here? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All Android devices with Android 8.0 or higher. Pocket AC works on both Android tablets and phones.
If you purchased it through the Google Play Store, you can download Pocket AC for all your devices that are linked to your Google Play account.
If you purchased it through the Amazon App Store, you can download Pocket AC for all your devices that are linked to your Amazon account.
Some cameras supported include:
- 16mm and 35mm formats
- Arri Amira and Alexa (all models including XT, Mini, Mini LF, LF, 35, and 65)
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Micro, Mini, Pocket, Pocket 4k, URSA, URSA Mini, URSA Mini Pro, URSA Mini Pro 12k
- Canon 5D MKII, 5D MKIII, 5D MIV, 7D, C70, C100, C100 MKII, C200, C300, C300 MKII, C300 MKIII, C500, C500 MKII, C700, C700 GS, C700 FF
- Digital Bolex
- Kinefinity Mavo LF, Mavo, Terra 4k
- Nikon D3100, D5, D5000, D800, D810, D850, Z5, Z6, Z6ii, Z7, Z7ii
- Panasonic AF100, BS1H, DVX100, EVA1, HMC150, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, Varicam
- Phantom Flex4k, Flex, Miro 320S
- Panavision DXL, DXL2
- Red One, MX, Epic, Scarlet, Epic Dragon, Scarlet Dragon, Epic-W (Helium), Weapon 6k, Weapon 8k S35 (Helium), Raven, Monstro, Gemini, Komodo
- Silicon Imaging SI-2K
- Sony EX1, EX3, F3, F5, F55, F65, FS5, FS7, FX9, A7S, A7R, A7Sii, A7Rii, A7Riii, Venice, Venice 2
- Z Cam E2
You may also enter up to 5 custom cameras
Photos/Media/Files and Storage- used to cache log as email attachment. You may turn this permission off manually in Android 5.0+
Location- GPS is used to determine location for the Solar Elevation Tool. You may turn this permission off manually in Android 5.0+
You can switch the "Unit of Length" to meters in the settings.